Monday, November 13, 2006

It is that time again...

Starting tomorrow I will be starting class again...and I am not looking forward to it. This is one of the times where I would really like to be done with college education, ya know?

For those who don't know, I am an aspiring writer. I have like four books in the works and would like to have at least 2 of them complete and published by the end of next year. With class starting tomorrow, I don't see myself as having much time to write. I am struggling to keep my eyes awake at the moment and it is only 7:24pm.

Lawd, help me! Oh well, We'll see what happens over the next 5 weeks. Right now, I need a 20 minute nap.

CiaO!

Sebine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been spoiled by LJ because I'm so used to being able to respond to people's comments! Imma need blogger to get on that!

Anyway thanks so much for commenting on my blog! I gave you mad props in my latest post as you inspired the title of the NaNo!

I hope you have a great new year and this semester of school goes easy on ya!

bana