Sunday, January 14, 2007

Happy New Year

Okay, so I KNOW that this post is about 13 days too late to be spouting cheery greetings of a Happy New Year, but so what. It's my world, everyone else is a squirrel just trying to get a nut, ya dig!

So...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I also want to give a major shout out to my girl Sav, who is in the process of getting her writing published. Being Plumville will be out in April/May of this year! Manna Tree (I will give myself a small pat on the back for helping her come up with the title!) she just finished and Reconstructing Jada Channing are being shopped around. Y'all I am telling you, her writing is phenonmenal! Seriously! She thought I was joking when I said it was like good fried chicken: you always want more! Check out her Blog site

I just hope that when she is on Oprah's Book Club, she remembers the little people ;)


As for me, the new year has ushered in a new set of priorities. For the time being school is being put on the back burner. I will go back, but for now I have to take care of my family, (mi hijo y espouso)! Maintaining a family is hard work! Juggling work, school, motherhood and being a wife...dude, stress was my first middle and last name. Not the best time when you have a 16 month old. My husband and son deserve more from me than that. But that is my 'cross to bear'. Everybody has to do what it right for them, and at this time, this is right for me.

No comments: