Saturday, January 20, 2007

My Fantasy is Over...

I know it' s random that I post twice in one day, but I have to get this off of my chest.

Yesterday I saw the movie, Stomp the Yard, starring actor Columbus Short. (Isn't he so dreamy?) Anywho, I told my husband that I went to see the movie, and after idle chit-chat and comparing the movie to Drumline as well as other Black, teen, coming of age movies, my husband dropped a bomb on me. My dreamboat was a dog. Apparently Mr. Short used to be hot and heavy with Britney Spears. Yes, that same exact Britney who looks like she needs to get a rabies shot and take a shower with a bottle of bleach after marrying and having sex with K-Fed. (Is it me, or does he looks like he smells?) What makes the situation go from sad to absolutely tragic is that he was married at the time and his wife was pregnant with their first child. In an article I found online Columbus is quoted as saying:



"It’s true I slept with Britney, [but] we never had sex because another person was in the room at the time. We shared a bed and were really close, kissing, and hugging. The chemistry was magical…our feelings were so strong...It would be fair to say Britney caused major problems in our marriage. Sadly, we’re now getting divorced"



Britney cause problems in his marriage? Is he serious? Dude! Like, Man up! Do some push ups or something! I promise, I was crushed by this news. Utterly hurt and devastated. I mean I have had a thing for this man since Save the Last Dance 2 (Okay, so I know I am like the only person that watched it, but so what? When he did that thing with the microphone and made a beat to a song from her heartbeat, I was done! I know Prince did it first with his then wife's baby sonogram but so what! He was Hella HOT!) And to find that out that he is shifty and down right tasteless (you gotta be to date Britney after K-Fed. He just looks like he needs to be hit over the head with a bar of soap...repeatedly) My fantasy is so over :(
BTW: Are we not noticing a pattern with Britney and men with pregnant girlfriends/wives? No? Just thought I would put it out there...

No comments: