Friday, September 02, 2011

The Dragon Who Loved Me...

So...

This is a book review, ya?  I have wanting to breathe life into this damn blog...I figured this was as good an idea as any to get the ball rolling.

The Dragon Who Loved Me by G.A. Aiken was a book I damn near stalked my local Barnes and Nobles for the week it was out.  And Ms. Aiken didn't disappoint.  As a *coughs* diehard *coughs* fangirl...wait, I'll say that again with a little more dignity...

As a DIEHARD FANGIRL, I have read and re-read all the dragonkin books by Ms. Aiken.  There were four, The Dragon Who Loved Me, being the fifth.  It was the tale of Rhona and Vigholf...two dragons who really didn't float my boat until this book.  These two were engaging, funny, endearing, and everything I needed them to be.  The same could be said for the greater storyline that has flowed through the last four books into this one. 

Ms. Aiken has created a universe that you can't help but be drawn into.  If you've read the first four books you'll be familiar with the large cast and not lost when newbies are thrown into the mix.

I'd give this book a definite two snaps in circle.  So pick up the series and give it try!

No comments: