Tuesday, January 08, 2013

LaLa Anthony Tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios?

Yeah, you read that right.

Apparently that  is what Kevin Garnett said to Carmelo Anthony last night on the court at MSG, according to Black Sports Online.    The two players had a heated exchange during the fourth quarter that spilled not only out to the Celtics locker room but the bus as well.

I mean, where did the Honey Nut Cheerios come from?  When comparing the taste of a woman to food, I'm pretty sure KG could have come up something more sophisticated than Cheerios?   I think I would have been okay with strawberries and champagne.  I would have even been okay with honey or flan. 

I'll take flan.

Or KG could have just said she was finger-licking good.  Did he really have to sexualize a bowl of cereal like that?

Secondly, it's obvious that this was a blatant attempt on KG's part to get in Melo's head.  He is, after all, the Knicks top scorer.  But I guess like those, 'your mama' taunts on the playground Melo reacted emotionally rather than shutting up KG on the score board. 

Whether this is true or not, I don't know.  I figured there was more to it being trash talk when Melo just wouldn't let it go.  But if (and that's a big if) there is any truth to this and KG does know what Lala Anthony tastes like, I can't say I'm mad at her.  Sometimes a man needs have that shoe put on his foot to have him reevaluate some of his ways...

Just saying...

Either way, this news has provided me with the laugh I was so desperately needing.

Thanks Guys!

No comments: